The “auction method of marketing” is a great option for a seller to consider when they need or want to sell the contents of their home or sell their home. An auction is a great selling tool for just about any situation such as estate liquidation, retirement or a move to another location, foreclosure, bankruptcy or divorce.
For centuries, auctions have been one of the oldest forms of selling. Here are a few reasons you might want to consider having an auction:
- It provides a very competitive atmosphere, resulting in top dollar.
- Buyers come prepared and willing to buy.
- The auctioneer sets the price of the item or property and there is no haggling.
- If you are selling real estate, your property can be sold as is where is, so you don’t have to make home improvements before sale.
- Your personal items or property is sold in one day.
If your location is suitable (pertaining to zoning and any HOA rules and regs) for an on-site auction to liquidate the contents of your personal property or you want to sell your real estate through auction, please Contact Us for a free evaluation.
NCAF (Firm License) #10137